About VRM Services B.V.
We provide all-round worldwide technical support and Site Supervision both mechanical and electrical, specialised in Logistic Warehouse systems, Convenience Food Production, Poultry Processing, and Oil & Gas Industry installations, onshore and offshore Project Site Supervision
Tjerk Ermen, Service Coördinator at Petrogas Gas Systems
“We hired Peter on project base for a project in India. His effort to keep going forward definitely had his positive effect in a later stage of the project. Also his reports about problems and missing parts on site helped us to finish the project and end up with happy customer at the end”.
Mart Blankert, Manager Service and Support at Alfa Laval Aalborg
“I have been working with Peter for more than 18 months now and have hired him multiple times for specialist jobs on the Alfa Laval /Smit Gas Inert Gas Systems both in off-shore and marine applications. Peter has proven to be a true professional in all aspect of customer contacts and relations, technical matters. In addition Peter has a good eye for commercial opportunities and advises both customers and principals accordingly. Peter has proven to be reliable and trustworthy, a man of his word.
I can highly recommend Peter and can be contacted for reference”.
Jan Visser, Site Construction Manager JMV Forward
“During my summer holiday period 2013 Peter keeps the project overhaul “J-Lay Tower Balder” running .The stage the project was at that time was between structural and assembly”.
Arjan Elijzen, Business Unit Manager @Connect ZZP Service
“Vanuit mijn positie binnen Connect ZZP Service geregeld met Peter samen bij klanten gezeten. Peter is naast een absolute vakman (Kennis en kunde van een hoog niveau) een zeer plezierige gesprekspartner.
Peter weet helder en duidelijk te communiceren en op elk niveau.
In mijn optiek een zeer ervaren Field Service Engineer die een extra dimensie geeft aan het inlenen van een zelfstandig ondernemer”.
Boris van der Mee, Global Market Unit Manager Service, Marine & Diesel Systems – Parts & Service Alfa Laval
“Peter is one of the most professional service engineers I have worked with. Besides his strong technical knowledge, he is a good communicator and sparring partner on all levels within the organisation. Peter is one of the few service engineers who is able to change his role as the situation on location occur (sales, diplomatic, trainee, R&D development). Furthermore he played an important roll into the development of commercializing after sales service. His personal characteristics makes him also a nice person to work with (calm, good sense of humour, serious if needed, customer focussed, keeps the companies interest in mind, comes with good ideas)”.
International Field Service Support
with a capital S
Site supervisor Mechanical & Electrical
Service Engineer support M & E
Commissioning Engineer support M & E
Logistic Solutions Industry
Convenience Food industry
Poultry Processing Industry
Oil & Gas Industry
On and Off-shore (off shore certificates)
Trainer, training development
Maintenance program development
(Pre-) Inspection visits
Creating Audiovisual project presentations using sophisticated Drone and cameras
BHV (First Aid Trained)
NEN 3140 VP
Forklift and scissor lift drivers licences
Drone Pilot licence
Supervising mechanical and electrical installation of single machines up to complete green field plants.
Service and Commissioning Specialist
Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics hydraulics, electric and control systems.
Experience installing large capital equipment products, production lines, green field plants.
Experience working with PLC’s (block and ladder logic, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley ControlLogix, Siemens S5/S7), ability to read and interpret pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and P&ID prints, excellent communications skills verbal and written, self motivation and demonstrable high customer care standards, Ability to work alone under own incentive under difficult conditions but to also be a good team player.
Fluent Languages : Dutch, English, French, German
Previous working experience
- TopKip BV : May 2011- January 2012. Sales Manager for a company specialized in Poultry processing equipment such as innovative chilling and stunning machines. Sales activities, presentations, seminars, exhibitions, R&D activities, external communications.
- Aalborg Industries BV : October 2008 – April 2011. International Field Service & Commissioning Engineer. Working for a company specialized in Inert Gas installations installed on board of Oil & Chemical Tankers. FPSO’s (Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel) and FSO’s (Floating Storage and Offloading vessel). Preparation, installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs, overhauls and modifications of this equipment (mechanic/electric), standalone machines up to complete production lines (supervision of subcontractors). on-site training, reports et cetera. Design and implementation of a flexible and universal maintenance program for customers. Increase of spare parts turnover and maintenance contracts. Experience with Mitsubishi, Siemens (S5 & S7), Allen Bradley ControlLogix en Klöckner Moëler PLC’s.
- Bobst SA : April 2007 – October 2008. Service Engineer for a Swiss company manufacturing machinery used in the carton industry.
- Stork PMT : 2003-2007. International Customer Support Engineer (worldwide), working for a company specialised in Poultry processing equipment. Preparation, installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs, overhauls and modifications of this equipment (mechanic/electric), standalone machines up to complete production lines (supervision of subcontractors). on-site training, reports etcetera.
- Flex Industries BV : 2000 – 2003, Technical Engineer and Sales Engineer Functions within a smaller company focused on aluminium and stainless steel transport systems (food and packaging industry).
- CFS BV : 1996 – 2000. Service Engineer and later on Project engineer at CFS Bakel
- Gielissen Technische Bedrijven BV :1992 – 1996 Head of office in a technical maintenance company in the field of thermal maintenance, industrial floor systems and surface treatment.
- Navy :1983 – 1992, active Service in the Royal Dutch Navy, Naval Engineer.
[contact-form-7 id=”4715″ title=”Contactformulier 1″]
Peter van Rijsbergen
+31 (0) 6 571 471 68
VAT/BTW : NL862912581B01